• Secure you digital life and access public internet privately. Get the fastest, safest and cheapest VPN trusted by primegames today. Click here: Surfshark

Other When Staff leave or are removed

Can you make it known to players when a staff is removed or resigned? Im still being told about hackers and stuff. People are still like KING your not allowed to tptrap since ur a mod. It would really be nice for you to publically announce when a player is no longer on the staff team. I am sick of being bugged still. (Don't worry I'm still nice to players who think I'm a staff member.)

Fissile

Staff member
Chief
Administrator
I don’t really get why it annoys you, just shrug it off or say that you are no longer a staff member?

I don’t really get why it annoys you, just shrug it off or say that you are no longer a staff member?
That's exactly what I do. I still get questions and stuff and reports sometimes. I just answer them and state I'm not staff anymore if I can otherwise I just say I'm not staff.

LightStorm5010

Staff member
Community Manager
Administrator
If you really want people to know if you were removed or if you resigned, you can just tell them... but I put that information in the monthly report anyway.

I receive reports from time to time from players, I haven't been staff in over a year. Just let them know that your not staff and leave it there, or you could also just attempt to help the player (pass it on to staff who can help if you cant) :3 just be a gud boi lol