• Secure you digital life and access public internet privately. Get the fastest, safest and cheapest VPN trusted by primegames today. Click here: Surfshark

Staff-team

Hey can u guys tell the staff team to when u say gay to urself or to anyone else not banned because this not really good reason to be banned I got banned like one time banned 2days for saying gay to someone he don’t even warning me or anything so please tell them and thanks

Epathegreat

the anime lover
Staff member
The usage of the word gay (towards someone AS AN INSULT) results in a ban, no longer a mute. The usage of the word gay can only be used in reference of yourself as being gay, not calling someone else or something gay to insult it or use it in any other way (I think) or it falls under our hate speech rule in our guidelines which as said before is now a ban punishment. Continued use of the word gay in a way that follows our hate speech rule after youve already been banned once results in longer ban punishment. Hope this answers your question, and I hope this clears your misunderstanding(s) if any as to why you were banned or believe your ban was unjustified for the word usage of "gay"

Yeah I got banned because I told someone you gay I’m sorry I don’t even knows that not allowed and I’m sorry about this btw ❤️

Epathegreat

the anime lover
Staff member
It is all right so long as you do not do this again. If youd like to read the guidelines you can find them somewhere here on the forums, or look for the FAQ channel in the discord to make yourself familiar with the rules.

The usage of the word gay (towards someone AS AN INSULT) results in a ban, no longer a mute. The usage of the word gay can only be used in reference of yourself as being gay, not calling someone else or something gay to insult it or use it in any other way (I think) or it falls under our hate speech rule in our guidelines which as said before is now a ban punishment. Continued use of the word gay in a way that follows our hate speech rule after youve already been banned once results in longer ban punishment. Hope this answers your question, and I hope this clears your misunderstanding(s) if any as to why you were banned or believe your ban was unjustified for the word usage of "gay"
I got banned for calling the factions server gay so who was I referring to

Epathegreat

the anime lover
Staff member
The point of my reply was any improper usage of the word gay, or any other words that can possibly fall uner hate speech results in a 3 day ban now on all servers. This goes for all bans (to be done on all servers) and will not he be reconsidered under any circumstances unless a ban appeal is made, and your record has little to no activity on it.

The point of my reply was any improper usage of the word gay, or any other words that can possibly fall uner hate speech results in a 3 day ban now on all servers. This goes for all bans (to be done on all servers) and will not he be reconsidered under any circumstances unless a ban appeal is made, and your record has little to no activity on it.
I made a ban appeal for prisons though if you wanna check that out