• Secure you digital life and access public internet privately. Get the fastest, safest and cheapest VPN trusted by primegames today. Click here: Surfshark

SkyBlock Skyblock v2 First Thoughts

After playing v2 for a while, I have found that I do enjoy it a lot. Island level is cool, as it gives people a sense of progression, rather than it looking like your island isn't progressing, only you are.

However, I have some suggestions and feedback to be made.

First, I think we should get a /sell all, or /sell hand, as it would be very useful, rather than having to sell up to 2 stacks each time. Along with this, /shop would be a very nice addition. With the /sell, I also think that Zues rank having a multiplier on selling ore blocks isn't good, as it puts them ahead quicker than others. However, this is my opinion, and as skyblock isn't that competitive, it might not matter too much.

Next, I think we should have the ability to move the island home, as currently my island home is in a spot I wouldn't want it to be, and I'm sure others will have this happen to them also. Either this, or the ability to set island warps, so when you are on an island, you could warp to a specific spot without having to fly there. (eg, the warp name be IslandName-WarpName).

I like the island levelling currently, it is good, and is decently balanced. I like how at higher levels you unlock ores, however, I think there should be a list of at what level you unlock what ores: eg. Coal level 5, iron level 10, redstone level 20 etc. (idk if these are the levels, just giving an example). This would allow people to have something to aim for, and a reason to grind levels.

I think that all of the new features are pretty nice, and I love the builds of skyblock, I just wanted to give my opinion on what I have played of the game.

I like the island levelling currently, it is good, and is decently balanced. I like how at higher levels you unlock ores, however, I think there should be a list of at what level you unlock what ores: eg. Coal level 5, iron level 10, redstone level 20 etc. (idk if these are the levels, just giving an example). This would allow people to have something to aim for, and a reason to grind levels.
Our island is lvl 3 yet we have all ores coal,iron,redstone we had that since lvl 1

Our island is lvl 3 yet we have all ores coal,iron,redstone we had that since lvl 1
Oh, that's dumb, I was told levelling up my island would unlock new ores, apparently not. I guess it isn't worth levelling it up yet then.

GiantQuartz

Lead Developer
Registered
Oh, that's dumb, I was told levelling up my island would unlock new ores, apparently not. I guess it isn't worth levelling it up yet then.
We recently updated the system, take a look the 'Generator drops' option in your island menu :)

I think people should be able to set home on prison in the plots world aswell