• Secure you digital life and access public internet privatly. Get fastest, safest and cheapest VPN trusted by primegames today. Click here: Surfshark

Important Should SkyBlock 1 and 2 be merged in v2?

Status
Not open for further replies.
A problem with the skyblock servers, is, that the servers are almost always dead.
This could be fixed if sb1 and sb2 were merged in v2.

Now, PVP will probably be removed in v2, which is gonna completely kill the servers to an even more dead point, but when it is removed, that means, its not as important the server is active, because you don't have to worry about wanting to come into sb and pvping, but no one is there.

Most likely, they will still have a 1 v 1 pvp in these servers, but this isnt the same, and you wont even have gangs.

But, a much better solution should be, keeping PVP, and merging the servers so its always active.

LIL

Registered
I don’t think change the plans of removing pvp but I do think merge the servers as there isn’t really a need for 2 servers when they are both so dead

TjReverendMouse

Hit me up if you need help @ReverendMouse#2830
Registered
This al depends on what the influx will be when v2 hits. If all the players that say they are comming back for v2 do come back we probably will need 2 servers so so people can actually read chat

Even if a lot of people come back, after 2 weeks, the server will be back to only 25 people a day and slowly decline until May.

i do think we should merge sb1 & 2 bc sb2 is dead.... and on top of that.. i think there should be a pvp in sb1&2 with loot chests..? but eh loot, nothing crazy xd

TjReverendMouse

Hit me up if you need help @ReverendMouse#2830
Registered
My thing is i like ver quiet servers like sb2 that was the reason i started playing prime games sb2 right from the beggining.

Juicebox

"Website Dude"
Donator
Registered
I think the plan will be the same as how v1 started. Make it 1 server and then add another if needed.

Yall think v2 is coming is the real issue, PrimeGames is poor we gotta donate if we want v2 coming or else devs not gonna be able to eat

XpertHunter72

Staff member
Administrator
Donator
Ok, it's closed. Btw necroposting isn't allowed (where you post a message on an old thread without a good reason).

Status
Not open for further replies.