• Secure you digital life and access public internet privately. Get the fastest, safest and cheapest VPN trusted by primegames today. Click here: Surfshark

Factions Pvp

Add something to pvp to make it worthwhile, eg add some spawners that the drops ACTUALLY SELL FOR A GOOD PRICE, or a pvp mine, even if it is just a small one. This will entice people to go to pvp, therefore making str grinding easier, rather than just HOPING people will go to pvp.

Fissile

Staff member
Chief
Administrator
I was thinking of adding a mine but Factions isn't really like meant for mining and that, it's meant for grinding, raiding, farming etc etc.

I was thinking of adding a mine but Factions isn't really like meant for mining and that, it's meant for grinding, raiding, farming etc etc.
I think a small mine, like 10x10x10, with a variety of ores/blocks, not necessarily just ores, wouldn't be too bad. Reset every 10-20mins. Or, add a spawner area for some spawners that give good priced drops, not necessarily ghast level drops, but decent nontheless, as it would bump pvp up.

Epathegreat

the anime lover
Staff member
If we added a mine it will also urge hackers to nuke the area even if its small. And if if gives ores its just free money which for sure people will want to hack to get even if its little amounts

If we added a mine it will also urge hackers to nuke the area even if its small. And if if gives ores its just free money which for sure people will want to hack to get even if its little amounts
If that is the case, then there are other options:
1. Have spawners instead
2. Antinuker?
3. Have active staff to monitor the server

Epathegreat

the anime lover
Staff member
If that is the case, then there are other options:
1. Have spawners instead
2. Antinuker?
3. Have active staff to monitor the server
Spawners are already in the game and antinuker isnt implemented yet, and staff cant be active all the time as most of us staff follow the same, yet also very different time zones. I dont think a mine would be the best for the factions server.

I agree with the concept but not the way it was portrayed, I liked the WZ chests last season

I agree with the concept but not the way it was portrayed, I liked the WZ chests last season
I think chests would be a good idea, you don't need to ALWAYS be at pvp, but people will go every x minutes for the chests.

Epathegreat

the anime lover
Staff member
I think chests would be a good idea, you don't need to ALWAYS be at pvp, but people will go every x minutes for the chests.
Yes i am im big agreement with Warzone, just unsure how the coding will work and if any issues will arise with it.

XpertHunter72

Staff member
LOS
Administrator
I'm pretty sure spawners can be interacted by players, so they'll be able to remove them. I tried blocking them up, but then the spawners didn't spawn any mobs. For the wz treasure chests, a plugin would just need to be added so it should be easy to add

I'm pretty sure spawners can be interacted by players, so they'll be able to remove them. I tried blocking them up, but then the spawners didn't spawn any mobs. For the wz treasure chests, a plugin would just need to be added so it should be easy to add
Would love to see them again, maybe with less stuff to preserve the eco for now or smth?