All Server PrimeGames Monthly Report (September 2020)

Status
Not open for further replies.
PrimeGames Monthly Report (September 2020)

Staff Promoted

CuteBabe1234: Trainee --> Moderator

Luukiemajo: Mod --> SkyBlock Lead

E3REAT: Mod --> Prison Lead

LightStorm5010: Community Manager --> Leader of Staff

Staff Removed

None...

Staff Resigned

Van2482

RetchroVinox

XpertHunter

Moon

Trainee Additions

Username21921 [Prisons]

Van2482 [KitPvP]

Team Transfers

IshYoBoiEthAn [Prisons] --> [KitPvP]

Events: Discord Quiz Night event is still cancelled.

Competition/Contests:
Creative Server Build Contests have come to an end.

Streamer Rank Competition- This contest is for all of you out there that are talented in making and editing videos. The winner of the event will receive Streamer Rank in our servers. More information is below:

Hello, I hope you are all doing well! I am happy to announce that PrimeGames will be hosting its fifth contest for Streamer Rank. The criteria below explains how the video submissions will be judged and the things that we want included in the video. Firstly, and most obviously, we want the video to be about PrimeGames and we want it to promote our server. Creativity, originality, and quality are very important when it comes a good video, for that reason, they are a part of the criteria. Using the criteria below, the best video will be chosen, and the content creator will receive Streamer Rank. Everyone can compete, and the winners will be announced in this channel, #announcements. Also, it does not matter how many subscribers your YT channel has, as long as you are actively posting content. This competition will occur every 2 weeks (14 days) with 1 day in between. An example to be clear, for this round, all videos must be submitted into my dms by October 9 at 11:59 pm EST, and they will be reviewed over that weekend and the winners announced in the next couple of days. Then the competition will begin again the following week and the videos will be due the Friday after 2 weeks. This does not mean that you have to make your video in 14 days... you can start July 2 and submit August 1 as an example. Also, videos can be submitted earlier than the due date, but will not be viewed until all videos are submitted. Thank you everyone for your time and I hope you enjoy the rest of your day/night! Good luck!

Criteria:

Quality of Video (15 points) - What it means: Was the video laggy? How well does the content look?

How well PG was advertised (10 points) - What it means: Was the ip and port put in the video description? Was the ip and port stated during the video? How did the content creator describe PrimeGames?

Editing (25 points) - What it means: Was the video well edited? Does it look like the content creator put in time and effort to make it the best possible video?

Originality (30 points) - What it means: Was the video original? Is it a copy of another video that has been done before?

Creativity (20 points) - What it means: Is the video creative?

I am sad to announce that Streamer Rank Competition #4 did not have any winners. This was due to the lack of submissions. I would like to thank everyone that participated and hope you the best of luck for next time. If the next competition fails to get submissions as well, it will be put on hold for a little while until it is requested once more. Thank you for your understanding!

The winners of the events and contests will be announced here as well every month. Most events and competitions are hosted by LightStorm5010 and if you have any questions feel free to dm him at LightStorm5010#1418.

Server Specific Changes

[Prison 1 & Prison 2] Removed.

[Survival] Removed.

[KitPvP] Removed.

[Prison V2] Updates Shown Below.

[All V1 Servers] Removed.

[Factions S5] Bug fixes & shop price changes.

[SkyBlock V2] Expect a reset and new SkyBlock coming soon! It will start of basic and gradually come more modded and custom as voted for by the SkyBlock community members.​

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I would like to thank @RetchroVinox @XpertHunter72 and @Moon on behalf of the entire staff and the entirety of PG for everything that they have done for us. Not only were they great staff members, but they were all amazing friends and members of the PrimeGames Community. They all brought this server much more than server updates, they brought their love and support. Thank you Vino, Xpert, and Moon for everything that you have done for PrimeGames and hope you all the best of luck in the future!

**This is not a thread to reply to, this is simply a report of what all happened in PrimeGames during the month of September 2020. If you have feedback, suggestions, or any other concerns feel free to make a forum thread in the respective category.**

Comments

Status
Status