• Secure you digital life and access public internet privately. Get the fastest, safest and cheapest VPN trusted by primegames today. Click here: Surfshark

Prison1 Prices

Look, the only reason for this is so I know how much my stuff is worth. Here’s a list of stuff I own and don’t know their prices:
Hallucination 3 G-Bow
Beserker 1 AntiKnockback CP
Ar 2 Antitoxin G-helm
Spider 1 Vacuum 3 G CP
Crossbow
Wither 2 arrow
Starter G set Excluding tools

Anither thing I want to know is what does shielded do because it’s on a few of these and I don’t know what it does.

Ok the hallu 3 bow is worth around 30m to 40 the berserker anti kb cp goes for like 5m the ar 2 helm depending on prot 4(with about 20m) (without around 13m) the spider vacc cp likely goes for around 35-40m crossbow is maybe 500k cuz they are craftable and the wither arrow is like 500k maybe 750 and the starter gset w/o tools is like 5-6 maybe 5-7 mil. and shielded gives resistance but it is currently disabled.

Moxwie

•Skyblock Mod•
Registered
Ok the hallu 3 bow is worth around 30m to 40 the berserker anti kb cp goes for like 5m the ar 2 helm depending on prot 4(with about 20m) (without around 13m) the spider vacc cp likely goes for around 35-40m crossbow is maybe 500k cuz they are craftable and the wither arrow is like 500k maybe 750 and the starter gset w/o tools is like 5-6 maybe 5-7 mil. and shielded gives resistance but it is currently disabled.
I agree with everything but the crossbow, crossbows kinda worthless since all you need is the crafting recipe.

i partially agree, spider vacc would prob be closer to 30-35 ish and starter w/o tools is 3m bc starter armor is 1m each.

i partially agree, spider vacc would prob be closer to 30-35 ish and starter w/o tools is 3m bc starter armor is 1m each.
I’m not the economy guy I’m the slaughter people guy I’m just going off what I’ve been told before

AnasPG

Registered
I know the REAL prices.
Hallu3 GBow: 23-27mill
Berserker 1 Anti Knockback 1 CP: 2-3.5mill
Ar2 Antitoxin AR G HELM: 9-13.5mill