SkyBlock Oтнer peopleѕ opιnιon on тнe Ѕĸyвlocĸ reѕтarт

When do you think it should be reset? ? ?

• Today

• Tomorrow

• 1 Week

• 1 Month

• The original set date

• Don’t care

Results are only viewable after voting.

Froggyfiddles57

FROGGYFIDDLES57#8619
Staff member
The time until the reset probably won’t be altered based on what is seen here but I want to get opinions from other people about the reset. Because Skyblock hardly has any players and needs some love.

the sooner, the less time it wil be of people playing therefore the least progress lost, and the most time afterwards

clashperson

Staff member
Trainee
I want it extremely soon but if it takes a while longer and you get to keeps some stuff I would prefer that but other wise I feel strongly on the fact that it should be soon especially no that v1 sb1 is down and sb 2 is completely ruined (sorry for the way I worded this)

clashperson

Staff member
Trainee
I want it extremely soon but if it takes a while longer and you get to keeps some stuff I would prefer that but other wise I feel strongly on the fact that it should be soon especially no that v1 sb1 is down and sb 2 is completely ruined (sorry for the way I worded this)
there for I won't react in the poll up above

LIL

Registered
Well using everything I learned at school the reason the font is as it is is because it looks cool.
It was unnecessary and useless. Also you mustn’t go to a very good school if they teach you about chat fonts no offence

Okay this is most likely not change the date of sb reset it’s a post and plus there’s a update just wait okay pls

Froggyfiddles57

FROGGYFIDDLES57#8619
Staff member
Is there a official reset date or is it not public yet? Thanks.
As of right now. There is no set date it’s just “in a couple months” I asked a while ago and prime mentioned about 6 months so it’s probably about 4 and a half but there is no actua date

As of right now. There is no set date it’s just “in a couple months” I asked a while ago and prime mentioned about 6 months so it’s probably about 4 and a half but there is no actua date
Wish theyd do it asap unless they have a reason for making it take 6months. Kinda like the V1 V2 Effect

clashperson

Staff member
Trainee
ok so you haven't been able to make islands on sb v2 and I was curious if this will ever be fixed or if your waiting until the reset if that I would for sure prefer it to be sooner

ok so you haven't been able to make islands on sb v2 and I was curious if this will ever be fixed or if your waiting until the reset if that I would for sure prefer it to be sooner
I didnt want to say much about it but the exact thing has been happening to me I cant make islands.