Other New Rank In Game`

Mistypeace10

Staff member
Trainee
I have an idea, a lot of players on the servers want ranks but cant get them because they are either too young or don't have money. Whats the solution? Well heres my idea, we create a rank on each server called Millionaire or something. You would get this rank by saving up in game money and buying it on the server with in game money. What would the rank give you? I was thinking nickname change privileges and a kit. This would increase players because they would want to play more to save up money. It could cost around 1 million in game money. Just a thought lemme know your feedback.

pilotplayz45

Staff member
Trainee
I have an idea, a lot of players on the servers want ranks but cant get them because they are either too young or don't have money. Whats the solution? Well heres my idea, we create a rank on each server called Millionaire or something. You would get this rank by saving up in game money and buying it on the server with in game money. What would the rank give you? I was thinking nickname change privileges and a kit. This would increase players because they would want to play more to save up money. It could cost around 1 million in game money. Just a thought lemme know your feedback.
I mean I think it's a good idea but if there nicks then you should have change colors also xd

Ok buddy, this may be good for other servers that arent prisons as topmoney on p1 is 2.5Billion and p2 is 1.5Billion while every other server is around 100million. So if this were to be a thing its gonna have to be around 50m or so on prisons. Otherwise everyone would have it. You could play prisons for an hour and have a million. Just my thoughts for this being on prisons.. apart from this it seems fine on other servers

Mistypeace10

Staff member
Trainee
Ok buddy, this may be good for other servers that arent prisons as topmoney on p1 is 2.5Billion and p2 is 1.5Billion while every other server is around 100million. So if this were to be a thing its gonna have to be around 50m or so on prisons. Otherwise everyone would have it. You could play prisons for an hour and have a million. Just my thoughts for this being on prisons.. apart from this it seems fine on other servers
Then make it more expensive on some servers

LIL

KitPvP helper ~ DM me for help - Lilstar#1111
Staff member
Trainee
Maybe a bit more than 1million because destroyer is the lowest rank that has /nick (for facs, surv, sb) and that is almost $70. I didn’t rly pay $70 for perms that I could have just grinded for less than a hour ingame to get

Although this is a good idea for those players, I do feel as this could cause less money for prime games and bigger upgrades to come. On the other hand, I don’t know not too bad cause most kids can’t afford anything, so it’s smart.

From what I’ve seen since I’ve been here from the beginning of PG is that players have started grinding more and learned more ways to gain money. So 1mil is very easy nowadays. So maybe 5mil on the small servers and like 100mil on prisons since it’s very easy on Prisons (Imo)

In my opinion, I like this idea but we should increase the price to maybe 50mil and the perks should not be as good as paid ranks

Mistypeace10

Staff member
Trainee
Maybe a bit more than 1million because destroyer is the lowest rank that has /nick (for facs, surv, sb) and that is almost $70. I didn’t rly pay $70 for perms that I could have just grinded for less than a hour ingame to get
Yeah but they wouldnt
Although this is a good idea for those players, I do feel as this could cause less money for prime games and bigger upgrades to come. On the other hand, I don’t know not too bad cause most kids can’t afford anything, so it’s smart.
thata the reason we don’t add fly to the rank so players will still buy ranks or maybe come up with different rewards you get from the rank

Mistypeace10

Staff member
Trainee
In my opinion, I like this idea but we should increase the price to maybe 50mil and the perks should not be as good as paid ranks
It’s not as good as paid ranks, but the perks of it could still be changed such as instead of nick changing maybe getting a special chat color to use to change your text and a kit.

Mistypeace10

Staff member
Trainee
There wouldn’t be the same perms as destroyer.

PureNinja

Staff member
Administrator
I do like the idea of a new rank, however more than likely, it wouldn't have nickname perms due to players buying certain ranks just to change their nicks.

Mistypeace10

Staff member
Trainee
I do like the idea of a new rank, however more than likely, it wouldn't have nickname perms due to players buying certain ranks just to change their nicks.
That was just an example we could find other rewards

OKJ0E

Builder
Registered
Hmmm Cool idea but I think what the rank gives you should be re thought out I think nick privs would be unfair on players who have bought ranks a kit yes but in my opinion nick wouldn’t be the best idea