• Secure you digital life and access public internet privately. Get the fastest, safest and cheapest VPN trusted by primegames today. Click here: Surfshark

SkyBlock New Blocks And Items (Feel Free To Comment Suggestions)

Hello I'm Alchemist earlier today staff asked on Skyblock if theres any items we want added to shop. Short Answer: Absolutely. I went through blocks that were before the Aqua Update because I believe PG is in the Colourful Update. Any block or item that has some use I put on this giant list. That could be something as small as decoration only keep in mind. Anyways I'll start the list. P.S any blocks that were already obtainable were excluded from the list with one exception.
-Bedrock, Sponge, Cobweb(Fan Favorite), Deadbush, Blue Orchid, Red/Orange/White/Pink Tulips, Oxeye Daisy, Brown Mushroom, Spawner, Carved Pumpkins (surprisingly unobtainable due to shear functions not working), brown/red mushroom blocs (fan favorite), nether wart, endportal frames, cocoa beans (heard they dont work normally but they could be used for dye for items in shop not already dyed), mob heads, barrier blocks,sunflower, lilac, rose bush, peony, chorus fruit/flower (also heard these might not work for growing however can be used to make purpur blocks and end rods), magma blocks (technically obtainable if you buy blaze rods and use slimeballs to craft magma cream which crafts magma but it costs over 4k just to make a single magma block), shulker box (I can understand if you dont want these to be used for storage but maybe you could disable that feature and make it where theyre just building blocks), feather (essential for book and quills and other crafting), gunpowder (mainly for crafting tnt for blocks, you could disable its explosion if you dont want it to blow stuff up), pufferfish (this is my favorite I like doing parkour with the nausea effect so this one isnt really to necessary but would be cool), Ink Sack (essential for book and quills and can be used as a dye), nether stars (fan favorite), end crystals (simply looks pretty also another fan favorite), leather, elytra (obtainable but only if you have money which some players dont.)
This would conclude the giant list, these items presented would be useful in crafting, decoration, building, farming, food source, and more. If you have any suggestions comment down below and hopefully staff will see this. If this all gets added it qouldnt be too far fetched to say Skyblock V2 is superior to Skyblock V1. Shoutouts to Luuk.

Last edited:

Luukiemajo

~ 𝕷𝖚𝖚𝖐 ~
Staff member
Administrator
I like most of the ideas. I am a tiny bit worried about some of them but, I will definitely do something with this. Thank you for for suggesting these and have a good day.

I like most of the ideas. I am a tiny bit worried about some of them but, I will definitely do something with this. Thank you for for suggesting these and have a good day.
Yah I knew a few would automatically be questionable. Bedrock and Barrier was a big one but I thought yknow V1 has bedrock why not V2 and barrier blocks in the end are just non visable bedrock. At the very least please add ink sacks and feathers so we can make books and quills.

bedrock was in v1 barrieers couldpotentially be used for scamming/tptrapping

Both are allowed and you can tp trap with every block considering you cant break blocks on other players islands. Scamming however youll have to explain on that, also leave any ideas you have if you have any thanks.

Froggyfiddles57

ҒROGGYҒΙDDLEЅ57
Staff member
Trainee
even then. You can’t put people in a bedrock box anyways, because its as simple as /spawn for the person inside but bedrock can also be used for good things like cobblegens same with barriers. It would just be a but complicated to setup the barriers so players could place and break them.

even then. You can’t put people in a bedrock box anyways, because its as simple as /spawn for the person inside but bedrock can also be used for good things like cobblegens same with barriers. It would just be a but complicated to setup the barriers so players could place and break them.
In v1 I believe they just made it where if you placed down bedrock thats it it aint gonna be broken unless some staff helped you out. Could be like that again.

E3REAT

Staff member
Administrator
I like most of the ideas besides adding bedrock

And also btw pg can’t update to 1.16.40 but we can still play on the server pocketmine has to update and then we will get 1.16.40 but that will most likely not happen until a new combat update so but plugins can add blocks but can update the server you’d be surprised how many people ask this in game just through that out there

the way they get new blocks is through personal coding of the blocks, updating to 1.16.4
won't add new blocks it just allows people in blank update to join