• Secure you digital life and access public internet privately. Get the fastest, safest and cheapest VPN trusted by primegames today. Click here: Surfshark

Important Need community suggestions on custom enchants

iPrime86

Founder
Staff member
Owner
Hey all we need your suggestions/feedback on list of custom enchants and how much should they worth and what once should be removed and should not exist in prison servers.

Juicebox

"Website Dude"
Donator
Registered
Before I type a long response first things first we need to remove Autorepair at least on armor because it is in my opinion the most overpowered enchant because your armor never breaks, even v3 breaks. It’s the best armor in the game and makes fights last until someone runs, leggings and boots break and doesn’t use egap or runs out of egaps.

iPrime86

Founder
Staff member
Owner
Before I type a long response first things first we need to remove Autorepair at least on armor because it is in my opinion the most overpowered enchant because your armor never breaks, even v3 breaks. It’s the best armor in the game and makes fights last until someone runs, leggings and boots break and doesn’t use egap or runs out of egaps.
We are not planning to add auto repair at all and egaps will have cooldown

To start, I'd like to list some of the possibilities we have when it comes to custom enchants.

For All Pieces of Armor

Cactus - (not recommended on a pvp set - destroys items)

Molten - (sets enemies on fire)

Overload - (gives extra hearts per armor piece that has it +8 for full set of overloard 2)

Poisoned - (gives enemies poison)

Revulsion - (gives nausea)

Tank - (decreases amount of damage taken)

Armoured - (decreases dmg taken from swords)

Frozen - (gives slowness to enemies)

Heavy - (reduces damage from axes)

Endershift - (gives speed & health when low health)

Cloaking - (turn invisible when attacked - not sure if this enchant actually works but can be put on gset)

Cursed - (gives wither to enemies)

Drunk - (gives slowness and nausea to enemies)

Shielded - (gives resistance)

Enlightened - (gives regeneration when hit)

Obsidian Shield - (gives fire resistance while worn)

For Helmets

Auto Repair - (can only be obtained from keys - automatically repairs)

Glowing - (gives you permanent night vision)

Implants - (replenishes hunger)

Meditation - (refills hunger/health)

For Chest Plates

Auto Repair - (only obtained from keys - automatically repairs)

Enraged - (gives you strength)

Chicken - (lays eggs)

For Leggings

No special enchants for just leggings

For Boots

Gears - (gives speed)

Spring - (gives jump boost)

For Swords

Deathbringer - (damage multiplier)

Blessed - (chance to get rid of debuffs)

BackStab - (more damage when enemy gets hit on the back)

Aerial - (Does more damage when a player is in the air

Wither - (gives wither to the enemy)

Charge - (do more damage when sprinting)

Cripple - (gives enemy slowness and nausea)

Lifesteal - (heals when damaging enemy)

Poison - (gives poison to the enemy)

Vampire - (heals you based off of damage dealt)

Blind - (gives player blindness)

For Bows

Grappling - (will grapple you to where you shoot)

Headhunter - (headshots will do more damage)

Healing - (heals your target when you shot them)

Volley - (shoots multiple arrows at once)

For Tools

Driller - (breaks a 3 by 3 hole + 1 depth per level)

Haste - (gives haste when held in hand)

Quickening - (gives speed when a block is broken)

Smelting - (automatically smelts drops when broken)

Oxygenate - (gives water breathing when held underwater)

Energizing - (gives haste when a block is broken)

Lumberjack - (breaks all logs connected while on sneak)

This list contains a majority of the ce's that could be added. We will need your feedback on them. Not all of these will be added to prisons. If there are any others dm me on discord ChrisTwee#6930 and I will add them to this list

I would also like to start by explaining my own opinion on some of these enchants:
1. Autorepair - this enchant is going to not be implemented so don't need to cover why not to add it
2. Shielded - this enchant would be kept at a lower level or become nonexistent (Opinions on it?)
3. Deathbringer - This enchant would be kept at a lower level or become nonexistent (Opinions?)
4. Blind - how do you guys feel about blind? is it a yes or no for yall

Last edited:
Remove grapple, add epearls with cooldowj. Add armored to prisons and maybe enlighted 1. Egap cooldown for about a min. Change chicken ce drop to something more valuable than an egg. Add deathbringer 1 to shop and higher levels of aerial.

Here is some of my input:

Remove
Cactus, Chicken, Healing, Meditation, Frozen and Revulsion, Blind

Cactus is pretty simple, everyone hates it with a passion
Chicken is pretty useless, but if people still want it then it could be kept
Healing is just flat out the weirdest enchant ever, it heals the target you hit. Say your fighting someone and shoot them with your healing bow, you may have thought it would heal you but in actuality it heals your opponent.
Frozen and Revulsion both gives the same effects as Drunk does. I could consider keeping these enchants at a much lower price in comparison to drunk if they were kept.
Blind is probably the most annoying enchant. I see players complain over it all the time.

How would the rest of the enchants be organized by price tiers?
In my following list I will range what ones should be at a lower prices, middle priced, or high pricing. Underlined ones would be ones I'm unsure of or could be removed

So at the lowest tier we would have:
Gears, Springs, Implants, Glowing, Molten, Poisoned, Cursed, Wither, Cripple, Poison, Vampire, Haste, Quickening, Energizing, Smelting, Lumberjack, Oxygenate, Volley. Frozen and Revulsion would be in the lower tier as well if kept.

At the middle tier we would have:
Overload, Obsidian Shield, Heavy, Tank, Amoured, Vampire, Backstab, Aerial, Driller, Headhunter,

At the highest tier we would have:
Shielded, Enlightened, Enraged, Lifesteal, Deathbringer, Blind, Grappling,

This list is mainly going over where enchants would be categorized, and is up for debate on what should be kept and what tiers it should be at.

Lower tier price range would be like 30k-80k depending on the enchant and would be for lvl 1 of it.

Middle tier price range would be 80k-150k

Higher tier price range would be 150k-400k or higher depending on the enchant.

Please give your own thoughts and suggestions on this list and for prices.

Last edited:
I don't find any point in having cloaking, you turn invisible but your amour doesn't making it useless because you have to wear amour to get this buff.

As for some of the tool enchants, I don't personally get the point of oxygenate as I don't see this being useful in 99.9% of all situations I mean especially if we're going to have vanilla enchants.

I saw no hoe enchants and that makes me happy because I don't think I ever saw any respectable player farming unless they were key farming but shhhh in a serious form.

I would like to see a form of jetpack come back though, I don't mean I want to see the jetpack we once had as I can see the flaws it had but something that gave you a temporary ability to fly that way even if you don't have a rank and want to explore the wild this becomes much easier.

I would also like to see a sword enchant named "debunk" which has a very low chance to unequip a piece of amour, this could help in gset fights that never seem to end. {High price tier}

And a amour enchant named "negate" that makes it so that the debunk enchant gets even lower chance to de-equip a amour piece. {Mid price teir}

An enchantment named "auto-equip" is something that could also be cool, it automatically equips the amour piece to help you if your amour is compromised by the debunk enchant and could add some variance to gset fights. {High price tier or even higher as this would be extremely helpful and grant you quite an advantage}

TjReverendMouse

Hit me up if you need help @ReverendMouse#2830
Registered
But chicken is fun!! Just needs to increase the drop rate then you can check eggs at people

Plus make cake mmmmmhhh cake

Remove v3 armor, no one uses it, and its breaks too fast. If u try to make it not breakable, its gonna make fights last forever.
Having Slowness while in pvp is kinda annoying, so maybe remove Frozen.
Make blind a max of 1.
I agree with @SoloShadow about the deathbringer and aerial.
Add back hallu, but make it only from Legendary keys.
Overload should be a max of level 4, and each level should cost 2-3x more than it is rn, probably 100k per level.
Also, dont make an egap cooldown, rather make them not purchasable in the shop, and a prize of 10 egaps from Mythic keys, and 20 from legendary keys. (and remove them from kits)
Keep gaps as they are though.
Keep pvp in all servers. You are essentially killing any server you remove it from.

Here is some of my input:

Remove
Cactus, Chicken, Healing, Meditation, Frozen and Revulsion, Blind

Cactus is pretty simple, everyone hates it with a passion
Chicken is pretty useless, but if people still want it then it could be kept
Healing is just flat out the weirdest enchant ever, it heals the target you hit. Say your fighting someone and shoot them with your healing bow, you may have thought it would heal you but in actuality it heals your opponent.
Frozen and Revulsion both gives the same effects as Drunk does. I could consider keeping these enchants at a much lower price in comparison to drunk if they were kept.
Blind is probably the most annoying enchant. I see players complain over it all the time.

How would the rest of the enchants be organized by price tiers?
In my following list I will range what ones should be at a lower prices, middle priced, or high pricing. Underlined ones would be ones I'm unsure of or could be removed

So at the lowest tier we would have:
Gears, Springs, Implants, Glowing, Molten, Poisoned, Cursed, Wither, Cripple, Poison, Vampire, Haste, Quickening, Energizing, Smelting, Lumberjack, Oxygenate, Volley. Frozen and Revulsion would be in the lower tier as well if kept.

At the middle tier we would have:
Overload, Obsidian Shield, Heavy, Tank, Amoured, Vampire, Backstab, Aerial, Driller, Headhunter,

At the highest tier we would have:
Shielded, Enlightened, Enraged, Lifesteal, Deathbringer, Blind, Grappling,

This list is mainly going over where enchants would be categorized, and is up for debate on what should be kept and what tiers it should be at.

Lower tier price range would be like 30k-80k depending on the enchant and would be for lvl 1 of it.

Middle tier price range would be 80k-150k

Higher tier price range would be 150k-400k or higher depending on the enchant.

Please give your own thoughts and suggestions on this list and for prices.
I Agree with this ^^^, except, the prices are a bit high if they are for Level 1, those should be more like Level 3
And @ChrisTwee123 why remove Meditation?

Last edited:
Remove v3 armor, no one uses it, and its breaks too fast. If u try to make it not breakable, its gonna make fights last forever.
Having Slowness while in pvp is kinda annoying, so maybe remove Frozen.
Make blind a max of 1.
I agree with @SoloShadow about the deathbringer and aerial.
Add back hallu, but make it only from Legendary keys.
Overload should be a max of level 4, and each level should cost 2-3x more than it is rn, probably 100k per level.
Also, dont make an egap cooldown, rather make them not purchasable in the shop, and a prize of 10 egaps from Mythic keys, and 20 from legendary keys. (and remove them from kits)
Keep gaps as they are though.
Keep pvp in all servers. You are essentially killing any server you remove it from.

I Agree with this ^^^, except, the prices are a bit high if they are for Level 1, those should be more like Level 3
And @ChrisTwee123 why remove Meditation?
I was saying no meditation due to it covering parts of your screen and honestly being useless in comparison to implants. Also hallucination won't be returning and I think overload levels shouldn't be too high. Egaps will have a cooldown, and I think this is good to have. And drunk gives slowness aswell so removing frozen wouldn't entirely take away slowness, but I can see frozen being removed

if v3 armor weren't to be removed, I then wouldn't think Overload should be put up higher.
Maybe also lower the price of heavy or just get rid of it altogether.

SyF33

Registered
- FROM A PE VIEWPOINT -
Take in consideration how much pes would struggle about what ces you add and remove. Removing autorepair seems fair enough, but adding an egap cooldown would just make running the optimal pe strategy until you get your egap back in order to fight back.
Think about how much win10s would dominate PvP.
Think about how pes can reply to win10 PvP nowadays. My main strengths as (mostly considered) top pe player of p1, are how I can fight without egaps (because pes can actually, surprisingly, combo !). That's because I Don't have to constantly stress about when my armor could break, when I couldn't eat egaps due to a cooldown.
So, autorepair removed ? Sure. But increase Unbreaking's max level then.
Egap cooldown ? Unfair for PEs. Win10s would take over pvp, and I (as well as the rest of the pg pe community) wouldn't even get a chance.
Thanks for taking my opinion into consideration (as well as reading this if your name isn't opti !)
Edit : For potential ce addition, and removal, #RemoveBlindAndNausea, #BringBackHardened
To reply to @ChrisTwee123, DB wouldn't be fair at all if brought back, as it could be put on sharp 3 kb 1 swords (if they'll still exist) and you could get destroyed in seconds.
You already have my opinions on Blind.
Shielded is good as it is imo.
PLZ REMOVE HEALING OMG (and cactus is good left behind lmao)
Meditation is useless, implants replaces it.
Also, complete agree on the Frozen and Revulsion argument. But keep chicken for the kicks xD

Last edited:

Do not remove ar please it lets us not have to carry a whole inventory of armour to swap out.

Juicebox

"Website Dude"
Donator
Registered
And ive seen plenty of people die wearing ar with an egap on so dont @ me juice.
If you have points or criticism then please state them here so opti can take note and consider it on v2. If you really believe it should not be removed give points why please.