Closed Important:

Status
Not open for further replies.

iBxlla

Registered
Hey, so I’d like to talk about the new dropping thing, people with Emerald ranks and up (on Prisons) should get a better chance to get epic stuff, reasons for that:

• These people paid good amounts of money to purchase that rank and it’s their right to get better chances

• Most Emerald Ranks and over like the idea and agree to it

I, iBxlla, myself would like that to happen considering the very low chance of getting rare stuff, and considering I paid $50 for the Immortal Rank it would be cool to get better chances for that, therefore there’s no reason to reject offer, it’s your choice after all, if u want to talk to me 7 can find me on prison 1 most of the time xx.

iprime96

Founder
Staff member
Owner
Hey, so I’d like to talk about the new dropping thing, people with Emerald ranks and up (on Prisons) should get a better chance to get epic stuff, reasons for that:

• These people paid good amounts of money to purchase that rank and it’s their right to get better chances

• Most Emerald Ranks and over like the idea and agree to it

I, iBxlla, myself would like that to happen considering the very low chance of getting rare stuff, and considering I paid $50 for the Immortal Rank it would be cool to get better chances for that, therefore there’s no reason to reject offer, it’s your choice after all, if u want to talk to me 7 can find me on prison 1 most of the time xx.
Honestly upcoming updates will remove all pay to win benefits that does not mean we don't care about our donors, We do but according to minecraft TOS we can not give game related benefits for money! We will think of giving our donors some cool stuffs like pets, chat color, fly, private chat channels and friending systems and more!

iBxlla

Registered
I didn’t say that u don’t care about donors thing is if normal player get a 0.1 % of getting a rare epic stuff, it would be good if donors get a 0.5 % I actually went crazy when I was mining for 2-3 hours straight and someone else got an epic prime piece of armor? (this didn’t have anything to do but I love to mention these stuff) I hope you understand what I meant, like donors have a 0.5 % chance, idek what I mean :)

iBxlla

Registered
Honestly upcoming updates will remove all pay to win benefits that does not mean we don't care about our donors, We do but according to minecraft TOS we can not give game related benefits for money! We will think of giving our donors some cool stuffs like pets, chat color, fly, private chat channels and friending systems and more!

iBxlla

Registered
Sorry forgot to quote ^^ oh wait don’t say it’s like tagging

DarkOnyx171

Registered
I am going to close this chat as I feel that Optimus has responded to your idea and has made it fairly clear that unfortunately donors will not receive any in game advantages in a “pay to win” fashion in the future.

//closing

Status
Not open for further replies.