• Secure you digital life and access public internet privately. Get the fastest, safest and cheapest VPN trusted by primegames today. Click here: Surfshark

Factions /fly

Can we please get /fly in wild. That was the only useful command we have besides /back. I am vampire and honestly if I did not get it for free I would never pay 10 dollars for it. I rather be able to /fly in wild than have people flying around in pvp. Just turn off pvp when your in /fly like season 4.

iPrime86

Founder
Staff member
Owner
much appreciated but not, never, that will be unfair to players who can't fly. It's your choice if you are willing to pay for rank or not, but rank purchases help us continue developing and keeping up the server online.

much appreciated but not, never, that will be unfair to players who can't fly. It's your choice if you are willing to pay for rank or not, but rank purchases help us continue developing and keeping up the server online.
regarding /fly being unfair to players that have it, most perks regarding ranks do that, which is what i assume is the intended purpose. Buying a rank allows you to support the server while getting some perks in return for doing that. while i understand why /fly could be very op, i think a better reason should be given

Agreed, And now, Since there's less perks for the ranks in v2, It'll be good to assume that there's even less people that will donate to help the server development continue. While the mods can say that ranks in v2 are still getting updated because it's alpha, they already took out the good perks and nerfed the ranks, Removing Driller in ranked mines cause it's op, etc, but then again that's just me, I like the server and I hope that it will get more updates.

Agreed, And now, Since there's less perks for the ranks in v2, It'll be good to assume that there's even less people that will donate to help the server development continue. While the mods can say that ranks in v2 are still getting updated because it's alpha, they already took out the good perks and nerfed the ranks, Removing Driller in ranked mines cause it's op, etc, but then again that's just me, I like the server and I hope that it will get more updates.
I agree with this. If there are no good perks with ranks, nobody will want them. Now i disagree with Epath about the part where they are currently not worth it in V2. The mines are super op for the rank mines and driller is not that OP of a change because you have ef30 unbreaking 30 picks. The big issue is factions. The ranks are kind of like ehhh whats the point. Most people do not buy ranks to donate to the server. They buy them because they feel like it will help them in the game. I understand /fly is to good, but maybe make it so /fly can be a voucher in keys. The only issue would be for the staff to see whos actually fly hacking and whos not. I would make a log if that is possible. Basically the log would be there to see who can fly and who can not.

I do agree. I have destoryer/Hades and in skyblock the ranks are fine as flying on ur island is a very good perk to a rank and it's worth it. But on somewhere like factions I really don't see the point of having a rank like destroyer. The only thing is the kit which tbh isn't that good and the chat color/nicks. I woudnt pay just for these. On prisons is good enough as u get to fly in the plot world which can be very handy while building. But on factions I just don't feel it's worth it. And as King said most people don't buy a rank to support the server they do it so they can have some sort of advantage.
I suggest that a balance be found and the ranks be made "worth" by adding some perk to compensate or improve some already existing perks.

Last edited:

XpertHunter72

Staff member
LOS
Administrator
I believe /fly was added to Factions wild a few mins ago