• Secure you digital life and access public internet privately. Get the fastest, safest and cheapest VPN trusted by primegames today. Click here: Surfshark

Important Filing my complaints.

AnasPG

Registered
Today I bought TWO legendary sets and swords, with 64 enchanted apples. Set #1: When I went to pvp mine, hacker with killaura, reach, autoclicker started attacking me, now what could I do? My ENTIRE set broke and my egap couldnt hold until the riot could end... What was the problem there? In v1 prison when a hacker came an egap and stuff could easily make you alive, why did you have to make the "breaking armour"? For us PE community who have PC players on our necks every day, did you really think it was a good fix?

Set no.2: As far as I was aware, v2 has its issues... but I did not think that so BIG issues that when you fall in the void, it just kills you? I thought it teleports you to the place where you fall off's hub like EVERY other server.

My rank on AnasPG (zeus), I did not get, my two ranked accounts, BlazeGamer01, HeatAssault, I forgot their email, I made a rank related issue thread and it has been DESERTED no comments, I DM,ed rushil and found out LOS and CHEIF dont even have their rank commands wow... are you serious...

Overall Conclusion:
Please take more time fixing this server, I know its in alpha but did u rlly think that you could manage it like this? Small extra plugins not installed and SO much more...

There was issue with ranks which has now been fixed. You need to be on for rank set and it's in alpha it's not supposed to be perfect there are so many bugs that can't be found when testing the server in whitelist. As for the stuff you lost we cant refund it.

XpertHunter72

Staff member
LOS
Administrator
Set no.2: As far as I was aware, v2 has its issues... but I did not think that so BIG issues that when you fall in the void, it just kills you? I thought it teleports you to the place where you fall off's hub like EVERY other server.
If you're talking about the void killing you during a riot, it does that to prevent players from getting to spawn easily while in combat.

XpertHunter72

Staff member
LOS
Administrator
Autorepair is too op, /fix is pretty cheap considering you're in Z mine. So just bring multiple sets and swap them out when one is about to break and then /fix the broken set.

AnasPG

Registered
Make ur own report dont go say stuff on other ppls issues

Autorepair is too op, /fix is pretty cheap considering you're in Z mine. So just bring multiple sets and swap them out when one is about to break and then /fix the broken set.
How many sets shall I bring?

XpertHunter72

Staff member
LOS
Administrator
Yeah 2-3, I'd say bring 3 if you have quite a few sets in total, but 2 should be enough for riots. PvP mine, 2-3 but moreover to 3 cause you might have a long battle.

Yeah 2-3, I'd say bring 3 if you have quite a few sets in total, but 2 should be enough for riots. PvP mine, 2-3 but moreover to 3 cause you might have a long battle.
You die in like 5 seconds in riots, how would ur set even break, fix the riot PvP , u give like insane combo to ppl and u can die in 5 seconds with full diamond enchanted gear while ur gapped.

Today I bought TWO legendary sets and swords, with 64 enchanted apples. Set #1: When I went to pvp mine, hacker with killaura, reach, autoclicker started attacking me, now what could I do? My ENTIRE set broke and my egap couldnt hold until the riot could end... What was the problem there? In v1 prison when a hacker came an egap and stuff could easily make you alive, why did you have to make the "breaking armour"? For us PE community who have PC players on our necks every day, did you really think it was a good fix?

My rank on AnasPG (zeus), I did not get, my two ranked accounts, BlazeGamer01, HeatAssault, I forgot their email, I made a rank related issue thread and it has been DESERTED no comments, I DM,ed rushil and found out LOS and CHEIF dont even have their rank commands wow... are you serious...

Overall Conclusion:
Please take more time fixing this server, I know its in alpha but did u rlly think that you could manage it like this? Small extra plugins not installed and SO much more...
Autorepair or not you can’t beat a hacker. in a fair fight you’re gear takes like 5 minutes to break...

Autorepair or not you can’t beat a hacker. in a fair fight you’re gear takes like 5 minutes to break...
I hope u realise how much time it takes to get these servers to a greater quality to v1 whilst trying to complete alpha versions on all others. As a trainee I can say staff are working very hard and are working on adding more members so we can fix your issues faster