Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ver24436

Registered
Notable Member
I notice a recent change to the server that I hope can be brought back.

You used to be able to hold an item in your hand and it would show the ID, which was great for being able to setup shops.
I'm not sure if it was causing problems, but was a very useful function.

In the meantime just for reference here is a link to the full list of Item ID's for MCPE Win10 Edition, though the site does link to those for other versions as well.

https://www.digminecraft.com/lists/item_id_list_win10.php

yeah i would like it back again, :giggle:wondering if there's a way to somehow move it so the item id so it wasnt blocking the writing above the hotbar if you did add it again. :)

Ver24436

Registered
Notable Member
yeah i would like it back again, :giggle:wondering if there's a way to somehow move it so the item id so it wasnt blocking the writing above the hotbar if you did add it again. :)
That's a good point, it did kind of get in the way a bit. I'm sure they could adjust it, if they do bring it back.

Yeah Um..It’s really annoying that I can’t see the ID of something..I took 4 hours of my day writing them all down.This is a downfall of the server and I think we all hope We can see the ID again.Also agreeing with @xcookiesRgoodx Is it possible to put it out of the way from the hot bar it’s is kinda In the way.

Yes, i agree about the ID thing but i think there is a command which can be used by, by doing /id (holding the item) and it will tell you the ID of the item you are holding!

Ver24436

Registered
Notable Member
i think there is a command which can be used by, by doing /id (holding the item) and it will tell you the ID of the item you are holding!
Thanks FissileWolf, I just checked but there is no /id, but I did find a command /itemno. It seems I don't have permission for that command.

I notice a recent change to the server that I hope can be brought back.

You used to be able to hold an item in your hand and it would show the ID, which was great for being able to setup shops.
I'm not sure if it was causing problems, but was a very useful function.

In the meantime just for reference here is a link to the full list of Item ID's for MCPE Win10 Edition, though the site does link to those for other versions as well.

https://www.digminecraft.com/lists/item_id_list_win10.php
Hmm weird, what server is this? Because I can see the item ID with no problems.

AHh right so I saw it only on sb2?Well I found this problem on sb1 as well,I’m not sure about the other servers.

Ver24436

Registered
Notable Member
Weird I can see the IDs on sb2. I believe you have disabled the hud status, thats why you probably can't see it.
Thanks for checking, but I haven't changed my settings, I went to bed woke up and it was gone. Maybe I'm missing something. I'm on Win10 1.2.10.x

I don't see anything specific to "Hud Status" am I looking in the right place?
zWhXAiulT2Syrw2CTHIgXg[1].png
vsFEWZq0Svq9geipmR9F3w[1].png

Everything else is still visible, it's only when you try to select an item, it only shows the item name.
-cjq1PAVQHGp3-7hRXsaQA[1].png

Thanks for looking into it Phenonamal.

Last edited:
Thanks for checking, but I haven't changed my settings, I went to bed woke up and it was gone. Maybe I'm missing something. I'm on Win10 1.2.10.x

I don't see anything specific to "Hud Status" am I looking in the right place?
Everything else is still visible, it's only when you try to select an item, it only shows the item name.
View attachment 371

Thanks for looking into it Phenonamal.
hmm..that's weird...Could it be that you switched it off with a command? or it could be that members don't have perm to that item hud? hmm:unsure:

Ver24436

Registered
Notable Member
hmm..that's weird...Could it be that you switched it off with a command? or it could be that members don't have perm to that item hud? hmm:unsure:
I'm pretty certain I haven't used any commands and if it was that hud was disabled I'd expect I wouldn't see anything, maybe a permission thing, as I'm not the only user with this issue. It happened the very same day that /rankpoints disappeared from sb2.

Ver24436

Registered
Notable Member
Just to update, Opti, found the issue and is going to correct it, thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.