• Secure you digital life and access public internet privately. Get the fastest, safest and cheapest VPN trusted by primegames today. Click here: Surfshark

Factions Farmer CE

I suggest you add farmer ce to shop, or to crates, as it is good ce for farming and makes it worthwhile.

Epathegreat

the anime lover
Staff member
How can we add an enchant when we dont know what the enchant does? Please elaborate

It is in the piggy ce plugin, see the ss below. (piggy ce is what prime uses for ces)

1594378572125.png

It was in s4, yes, I had it and it was useful. It is in sb and im pretty sure its in surv.

XpertHunter72

Staff member
LOS
Administrator
It was in s4 for 1 day, but was removed cause it could be used to exploit the mining quest. I'm pretty sure quests are being added, so I don't think farmer ce will be added. If that type of quest isn't added, then it probably will be added

It was in s4 for 1 day, but was removed cause it could be used to exploit the mining quest. I'm pretty sure quests are being added, so I don't think farmer ce will be added. If that type of quest isn't added, then it probably will be added
Oh right, that's understandable. It would just make farming so much easier, and because rn farming it like the only money u make, it would be very useful.