• Secure you digital life and access public internet privately. Get the fastest, safest and cheapest VPN trusted by primegames today. Click here: Surfshark

Important Enable rollers in donor mines.

I think that you should add drillers in donor mines. This is becaue once you are in a mine then most likely you will get a driller, not before, then fortune is just better in z mine. But if you add it to donor mines it has a use, all donor mines do not have a fortune effect on it. A staff member told me it was disabled because it was "too op" I tested it and you get about 11 stacks of ores or blocks in a minute with an iron driller, 19 with a diamond, and 15 with a regular yes pick, and when I tested the zues pick I was mining in zues mine so it was not fortuned, to me, that is not "too op". This is why I think you should consider adding drillers or enable them in donor mines. Thanks for reading!

I think that you should add drillers in donor mines. This is becaue once you are in a mine then most likely you will get a driller, not before, then fortune is just better in z mine. But if you add it to donor mines it has a use, all donor mines do not have a fortune effect on it. A staff member told me it was disabled because it was "too op" I tested it and you get about 11 stacks of ores or blocks in a minute with an iron driller, 19 with a diamond, and 15 with a regular yes pick, and when I tested the zues pick I was mining in zues mine so it was not fortuned, to me, that is not "too op". This is why I think you should consider adding drillers or enable them in donor mines. Thanks for reading!
In v1 they didn't remove drillers in donor mines, And now they're saying it's too op, they nerfed every perk on v2 and it's not even worth paying money for.

In v1 they didn't remove drillers in donor mines, And now they're saying it's too op, they nerfed every perk on v2 and it's not even worth paying money for.
Ikr, in v1 they had explosion picks that, instead of mining a 3x3 or below hole, it breaks like 30 blocks, and they didn't get rid of explosion picks.

They are trying to make v2 less p2w so that non ranked players have a chance at being at the top

but I do agree with this the ranks aren’t worth as much as they used to be. Especially hero consider It cost me almost $100 and has almost no useful perks