• Secure you digital life and access public internet privately. Get the fastest, safest and cheapest VPN trusted by primegames today. Click here: Surfshark

Important Don't reset skyblock

Do you want skyblock to be reset that means everything you have done will be gone

• No

• Yes

• Idk

• Never

• Maybe

• In a year

• No opinions

Results are only viewable after voting.
in v1 i wouldn't want skyblck to be reset because it means years of progress, lost, but in v2, a lot of changes have been made and you would only be loosing about 1 month of progress.

RetchroVinox

Timezone : GMT-5:00 | Leader Of Staff |
Staff member
LOS
Administrator
I had no choice but to change "Mayby" to "Maybe" sorry, it was triggering my ocd.

MarcoIsCool13

• Marco •
Staff member
where did you get this info from, and how do you know its valid so you cant make a pol about it?
what if you were wrong...?

Bruh what sb v2 just started XD why reset it. And it's not like stuff has been duped so idk what's the reason.

LIL

Registered
Bruh what sb v2 just started XD why reset it. And it's not like stuff has been duped so idk what's the reason.
Wernt there a lot of people glitching their islands? And also like someone said a lot has changed with islands lvls and flying so a reset once it’s complete and not much more will change will be good

I am in not in contact with the staff team on Discord, so I have no clue what the staff are actually saying, but from what I understand, Moon (and maybe some other staff) just mentioned some plans as to what is going to be added next reset, and all of a sudden we’re having rumors flying around about how the reset is gonna be extremely soon. Don’t stress guys. It’s most likely going to be a long while. Don’t be like 2018 PrimeGames players who never wanted to do anything on v1 thinking their progress would be lost in a week. It was a year and a half they could have spent with the community. Besides, fresh starts are nice too.

but also if there are lots of glitches that need to be fixed and the only way to do that is a reset, i’m not gonna be against that, it’s necessary for the server to be enjoyable and fair.