Factions Bring skulkers back...

OB Cinapzz

Donator
Registered
As the staff team and players probably know, the main reason skulkers were removed was due to the fact that people found a dupe with them. Now the dupe they found only worked when enchantment tables were enabled. Currently due to more duping the enchantment tables were disabled once again. This leads me to belive shulkers should be safe to use as the item that helped dupe the shulkers is now disabled making the dupe impossible to work. I would also like to add the thought that a lot of players that played when factions recently reset stored their best stuff in those shulkers and when they were disabled it had a major impact on the faction community. I think a lot of players would agree with me that shulkers should come back.

Some cons about bringing shulkers back that I'm sure your thinking of atm is giving dupers their duped items back. There would not be an easy solution to this. I think one of the only solutions to this would be if a person is killed with duped items they should be ban if there is a clip of the person dying with said items. This should only apply if they were known dupers.

Please take this into consideration. Thanks for your time OB

As the staff team and players probably know, the main reason skulkers were removed was due to the fact that people found a dupe with them. Now the dupe they found only worked when enchantment tables were enabled. Currently due to more duping the enchantment tables were disabled once again. This leads me to belive shulkers should be safe to use as the item that helped dupe the shulkers is now disabled making the dupe impossible to work. I would also like to add the thought that a lot of players that played when factions recently reset stored their best stuff in those shulkers and when they were disabled it had a major impact on the faction community. I think a lot of players would agree with me that shulkers should come back.

Some cons about bringing shulkers back that I'm sure your thinking of atm is giving dupers their duped items back. There would not be an easy solution to this. I think one of the only solutions to this would be if a person is killed with duped items they should be ban if there is a clip of the person dying with said items. This should only apply if they were known dupers.

Please take this into consideration. Thanks for your time OB
We need more room in our enderchest u can only hold like 10 gsets in your enderchest when u have shulkers u can hold so many

I agree with that but whats the point of faction when you can hide your things in shulkers and place them in echest.

OB Cinapzz

Donator
Registered
I agree with that but whats the point of faction when you can hide your things in shulkers and place them in echest.
I mean they should atleast bring it back for a week and tell players to take their valuables out because like me a lot of other players lost their good stuff

Although their could be mini issues, i agree with this idea since the duping method for shulkers is gone now, it needs to be perfected but I don’t disagree at all with shulkers coming back. At the least for people to grab their great items and get it removed soon after to be looked at and see how well it was doing as it was there. Agreed OB.

LIL

KitPvP helper ~ DM me for help - Lilstar#1111
Staff member
Trainee
Thing is a lot of stuff in the shulkers is duped. If we were to enable them all that duped stuff would come right back into the system. A lot of players have “v3 shulkers” which are stacked with v3 items and some have more than one. If we enabled shulkers it would break the game once again

LIL

KitPvP helper ~ DM me for help - Lilstar#1111
Staff member
Trainee
I don’t think bring back shulkers. Getting big rid of them was a semi fresh start for the server

maybe to get a fresh start then, the server should be reset? itll fix everything, remove the duped gear, etc. Just a thought?