• Secure you digital life and access public internet privately. Get the fastest, safest and cheapest VPN trusted by primegames today. Click here: Surfshark

Prison Another Prison V2 Suggestion (The /Fix System)

The new /fix system needs fixed asap :(

I have a driller 1 iron pickaxe. I went to fix it and it costed 40 levels.

Cool.

I used it up and saw that it costed 80 levels this time for the same durability missing! My friend fixed it for me because 80 levels is so so hard to get.

I barely used it at all after and wanted to check to see how much it costs. Its 180 lvls needed now!
That is pretty impossible to get and extremely overpriced for driller 1 iron pickaxe (with nothing else)

Bring back the previous way to /fix! With money, just make it a little harder. OR bring down the xp prices! Way too hard!

The new /fix system needs fixed asap :(

I have a driller 1 iron pickaxe. I went to fix it and it costed 40 levels.

Cool.

I used it up and saw that it costed 80 levels this time for the same durability missing! My friend fixed it for me because 80 levels is so so hard to get.

I barely used it at all after and wanted to check to see how much it costs. Its 180 lvls needed now!
That is pretty impossible to get and extremely overpriced for driller 1 iron pickaxe (with nothing else)

Bring back the previous way to /fix! With money, just make it a little harder. OR bring down the xp prices! Way too hard!
I’ve got a better idea maybe add /fix vouchers that you find from mining?

Fix vouchers sounds odd for some reason. Was there an issue with the old v1 prisons fix system?

Prime cant imagine who disliked your post AnasPG?